Sunday, February 21, 2010

On Rollers


It not very difficult to get on bike on rollers but support is needed. I use window sill for support while getting on and also when I lose balance talking to my daughter.


It has been close to six months since my bike is IDLE. I had to rest for couple of months owing to keen pain and then another couple while away on a business trip. The wear here is result of riding for a mere half-an-hour.


No insane hero-ism until I get used to rollers. A stack of beds also, for support.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a cycle enthusiast in Bangalore and hit this blog through Google. Very nice one indeed!

Could you possibly include some details about the rollers you've setup, i.e. cost, availability etc? Thanks a lot.

Bookmarked this for the future!

D V Praveen said...

Thanks for your kind words but you see I'm not very much into blogging and this blog has very few details.

I bought them from www.wheelsports.in. Get in touch with Venkatesh. He is very nice person.

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for your reply, mate!

I had that shop in mind too; pretty close to where I live. Thanks again.