Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Off underwear!

For the first time in my life, I haven't been with underwear for an hour or so. Probably everyone now knows, Bangalore was hottest in 25 years on 12Apr10.

I was never without underwear except while bathing. After riding for little more than an hour, as usual, my underwear was dripping with sweat. It caused enough of chafing to rest for the next day. This was in the evening b/w 6 and 7'o clock, it was that hot! Thanks to AC in neighbor hood, vehicular pollution and more thanks to BBMP for chopping many more trees. So, I'm on just biking shorts since then.

I like+happy with my ISM saddle but my short's padding don't match the ISM design. I had to put back the old San Marco. Now, I wonder if there are any shorts with padding wide enough to cover the wide ISM race saddle?

No comments: